After being out of office for some weeks enjoying our vacations, we are back working and the first thing we wanted to do was to clean the dust out of this blog. It’s really sad when you visit a page day after day and you don’t get any update. It’s like when a bike gets rusty, so after apologizing for that we are ready to start brining news about the company and the industry in general. After three weeks out there are lots of news to be told and we will unveil them in the following weeks!
Onyx Solar Web Site LinkFor more info about our company and the services we provide, please click the link below: Photovoltaic Façade and Roof
- RT @jorpow: Por 1ª vez en la historia es más barato producir electricidad con sol o viento que quemando gas o carbón. @cesar_vea https://t.… 2 days ago
- Photovoltaic Energy can also be beautiful. Very beautiful! ☀️ ow.ly/mXfr307Y6Kn https://t.co/nIpysrmFJV 5 days ago
- When technology and ecology walk hand in hand! Madrona Marsh Nature Center has already installed the transparent ph… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- Check out the PV glass' manufacturing process, using our factory's high technology to make the RevolutiOnyx reality vimeo.com/80989137 1 week ago
- The first and only transparent glass capable of generating free and clean energy from the sun! ☀️ 1m2 of our glass… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
We said…architects Architecture Award awards BIPV blog Building Integrated Photovoltaics Cabinet house CEU University China conference conferences CTO customized solutions El Mundo energy efficiency Entrecanales Europe European Commission EUROPHIT Expo facebook façade ventliated France Gensler glass magazine glass on web Glasstec Green Architecture Green Building HERB India Investment join us distributors network KPF linkedin Low-E Photovoltaic Glass Madrid magazine MAXXI MAXXI Museum news New York office Onyx Onyx Solar OnyxSolar photovoltaic photovoltaic façade photovoltaic floor photovoltaic glass photovoltaics photovoltaic skylight photovoltaic ventilated façade Porcelanosa projects Rintala San Francisco Shanghai skylight SML House social media Solar Decathlon SOM survey Sustainability Sustainable Energy Europe Trade show twitter USA USGBC ventilated façade video YouTube Zaha Hadid