After being out of office for some weeks enjoying our vacations, we are back working and the first thing we wanted to do was to clean the dust out of this blog. It’s really sad when you visit a page day after day and you don’t get any update. It’s like when a bike gets rusty, so after apologizing for that we are ready to start brining news about the company and the industry in general. After three weeks out there are lots of news to be told and we will unveil them in the following weeks!
Onyx Solar Web Site LinkFor more info about our company and the services we provide, please click the link below: Photovoltaic Façade and Roof
- Recognize this location? @BellWorksNJ building, Onyx Solar largest pv skylight in the world, is Cadillac’s choice… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Backed by rich experience and innovation excellence, Onyx Solar has been introducing innovative solutions to ensure… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Over 120 projects executed in five continents 👍 Onyx Solar leads the path to #sustainable #architecture ☀️ https://t.co/2Jd2FnlM91 3 days ago
- Colorful #BIPV, perfect example of this constantly evolving technology💡Comitted to R&D and innovation to provide fu… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Our amorphous silicon #glass is ideal for diffuse radiation and allows a fantastic aesthetic integration. Check out… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
We said…architects Architecture Award awards BIPV blog Building Integrated Photovoltaics Cabinet house CEU University China CleanTech conference conferences CTO customized solutions El Mundo energy efficiency Entrecanales Europe European Commission EUROPHIT Expo facebook façade ventliated Gensler glass magazine glass on web Glasstec Green Architecture Green Building HERB India Investment join us distributors network KPF linkedin Low-E Photovoltaic Glass Madrid magazine MAXXI MAXXI Museum news New York office Onyx Onyx Solar OnyxSolar photovoltaic photovoltaic façade photovoltaic floor photovoltaic glass photovoltaics photovoltaic skylight photovoltaic ventilated façade Porcelanosa projects Rintala San Francisco Shanghai skylight SML House social media Solar Decathlon SOM survey Sustainability Sustainable Energy Europe Trade show twitter USA USGBC ventilated façade video YouTube Zaha Hadid